By iCLOUD USA
From system startup to application launching, Intel® Optane™ memory is smart technology that personalizes and accelerates your computing experience on Intel® Core™-based PCs. It learns your most frequently used documents, images, videos, and applications; keeps them handy for quick access; and remembers them—even after powering off the PC.
How Is Intel® Optane™ Memory Different?
Intel® Optane™ memory delivers a personalized, responsive experience with minimum lag time by learning what programs you use most often and keeping them ready for use. It even notices when your habits change over time and adapts so you never miss a beat.
A Step Above the Rest
No other memory that exists today can customize your system’s performance like Intel® Optane™ memory. Intel® Optane™ memory recognizes, remembers, and provides speedy access to your frequently used files, applications, and games. As your computing habits change over time, Intel® Optane™ memory adapts to continue to deliver a responsive, accelerated user experience.
Powers What Matters
Background power drain is a thing of the past with a system that focuses specifically on the items you need, right when you need them. Intel® Optane™ memory redirects power and data to your most-used programs, so they run quickly, delivering remarkable responsiveness so you can get things done.
Game with Fast, Accelerated Access
You live and breathe gaming and you want no interruptions. To play at your best, you need a computer powered by an Intel® Core™ processor, featuring an NVMe-based Intel® Optane™ memory that enables fast access and amazing responsiveness to accelerate your gaming from launch to load.
- TSMC Says It Will Have Advanced ASML Chipmaking Tool in 2024 June 28, 2022
- US Knocks Japan Off Top Spot in Race for World’s Fastest Supercomputer May 30, 2022
- Here’s Why Intel CEO Believes Chip Shortage to Last Until 2024 May 4, 2022
- Shutdown of Foxconn’s Factories in China Threatens Apple’s Supply Chain April 26, 2022
- Possible AMD Ryzen 7000 Raphael ‘Zen 4’ Engineering Sample CPU With 8 Cores Spotted April 18, 2022
- How To Build A Gaming PC January 31, 2022